Friday, June 21, 2013

God's Promise

-->

Action Plan

-->
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
What is the thing you most want to do today? Do it. 
Who in your life is hurting that you can help? Find them and reach out. 
How can you add to your spiritual knowledge base so when called upon you are fitted with the armor of faith? Take time for study and discernment. 
When in your day will you make time for renewal and reflection? Make it as important as any appointment on your calendar and stick with it. 
At what time and where will you be when trouble hits? Anywhere and anytime. Trouble is a surprise that happens at the least convenient moment.

God’s promise? To be with you wherever you go.
_______________
If this speaks to you, please comment or share with others through whichever sharing network you use. Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment