Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Morning Has Broken

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Every day is a new day. Persevere. That’s my word for 2012, adopted at the first of the year. God’s time and mine may not be the same, that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t keep going, stay on the road, and walk through every door God opens. On Jan. 1 and every day since, I have resolved to remain positive and work hard. God has a plan. My job is to make use of my gifts, learn and prepare, work at the work I have to do with all my heart, as working for the Lord, and be ready to go when called upon. Failures are self-inflected. Successes are God-driven. Stick with it. Hang in there. Trust God. He knows what he is doing.

_____________

Please share Joy in the Morning with your friends. To receive regular updates subscribe by e-mail or become a follower. I welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment